Submission of abstracts will be uploaded to the system until 16 September 2019. Abstracts will be presented orally only
Abstract Submission Rules:
- Abstracts (excluding title, speaker and institution names) should not exceed 500 words.
- Abstracts should be submitted with due regard to the English spelling rules.
- The title should describe the content of the study. All words except the words that have a special meaning in the title of the abstract should be written in capital letters.
- If the abbreviation is to be used in the text, except the chemical symbol and international units, the full abbreviation should be written in the first place of the text, followed by parenthesis.
- Names of authors should be written in lower case with only the first letter uppercase.
- Academic titles should not be used in author names.
- The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be indicated.
- Specify if any project support or other research support is received.
- Any financial links of researchers should be disclosed.
- Summary should be structured using the introduction and purpose, methods, findings and conclusions.